Many thanks to all who have emailed me off-list. I will continue to be the
"point" person since you have made clear your reluctance to incur the wrath of
those "defenders of the faith" who dismiss our concerns.

CE

From: s...@ihug.co.nz
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re[2]: [LegacyUG] Error in new version
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 05:15:11 +0000

I agree Ron.  As I mentioned 2 weeks ago I am discriminated against by not
encountering any bugs, when judging by other comments in this forum, the
program is riddled with bugs to the extent that it barely functions.

       . My tree has 5800 names including  contact details of  most of the 2000
plus living in around 50 different countries.  It stretches to 14 generations,
includes media files, and I produce a wide range of Legacy generated reports.
No problems have been encountered other than the lacking feature of same sex
marriages (the workaround for that advised very quickly by Support works well)
and the occasional error report suggesting file maintenance. Just at present I
am working with the program for 10 plus hours a day in preparation for a family
reunion

I wish my recent upgrade to Windows 10 was as straightforward and error free as
Legacy upgrades have been.

cheers from Stan in Wellington