From: Stu and Priscilla Fanning [mailto:sf...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2015 4:26 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error in new version

Here is a dumb question before the group is finished with the discussion of the
check/repair.  I am fairly new to Legacy.  I use it only on my computer -- not
anything uploaded to the internet.  I don't attach any pictures or documents,
but only put things in the notes section.  Is there any reason for me to use
check/repair?

Priscilla