I have an odd problem, My computer isn't behaving well and it seems to
have made it so that when I go to the index to view a persons details
there are none but name. I have to go to edit to view the details and
with my wandering pinkies I try to avoid any thing that is easy to
change. How can I get my details back? I know to go to option etc but
I can't figure where the details is.

Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)