I have this situation also.
It appears that both of these churches were both affiliated to the  Church of
England.  Sometimes there was a second marriage because in a church of another
faith when one faith was not the established church in England at the time and
the marriage would not have been recognized.  But, this does not appear to be
the case here.
I, personally, would use the information from the earliest marriage in the
record and enter the second marriage in the notes.
Maybe the couple had a falling out and felt they needed a renewal of their vows?

    On Friday, October 14, 2016 8:58 AM, John Francis <pint...@globalnet.co.uk>