From: John Francis <pint...@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 10/14/16  6:57 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Couple married twice

James Spencer (a corporal in the Grenadier Guards) married Ellen Kemp on
24 Dec 1868 in St. Margaret's Church, Westminster. The couple then
married again on 27 Feb 1871 in the Royal Chapel in the Tower of London.
I am now looking into possible reasons for them going through two
marriage ceremonies, but my immediate problem is: how do I record the
two marriages in Legacy?

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

John Francis

Suffolk, UK