For the UK addresses, I normally use this structure - Banbury, ,
Oxfordshire, England - though there other options suggested in the Geo
Database lookups that you can use. If needed, I then add to the left of list
so that I can then get one like this - Milton Regis, Sittingbourne, , Kent,
England.

It is really your choice about how you want to record addresses, and I went
through my large database a few years ago to sort out all of the various
versions that I had been building over many years.

Similarly, I use these as well - Airdrie, , Alberta, Canada and Adelaide, ,
South Australia, Australia.

One 'fault' that I made was to include 'buildings', like this All Saints
Church, Poplar, London, England within the locations and not as a separate
address record. I am still clearing those out from my system.

I think the idea was for the location to relate to a general place, like a
village or town, and that the address would cover an explicit building, like
a church.

But, ultimately, it is your choice how to do it, but be aware that, if
exchanging data, the other parties may have a different view on how they
would treat it.

Regards

Chris - UK based