I had my DNA test done with Ancestry about a year ago.
In the meantime, my father and mother passed away.
The oldest member left in my fathers "McElroy" line is daddy's brother - my
Uncle.  He is 83 years old.
I am thinking I should get him to do a DNA test.  My question is:  WHICH
type of DNA test should he get?
I am not that knowledgeable on the different types of DNA testing - but I
do recall that one test is more beneficial for tracking the male line of a
What test do you recommend??

*Josie Flynn, RN, BSN, OCN*

LegacyUserGroup mailing list
To manage your subscription and unsubscribe 
Archives at:

Reply via email to