If you use Ftdna, you can upgrade your test at a later date as funds allow



From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On 
Behalf Of JoAnne Flynn
Sent: 09 August 2017 14:17
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question about DNA Tests

I had my DNA test done with Ancestry about a year ago.
In the meantime, my father and mother passed away.
The oldest member left in my fathers "McElroy" line is daddy's brother - my 
Uncle.  He is 83 years old.
I am thinking I should get him to do a DNA test.  My question is:  WHICH type 
of DNA test should he get?
I am not that knowledgeable on the different types of DNA testing - but I do 
recall that one test is more beneficial for tracking the male line of a family.
What test do you recommend??

Josie Flynn, RN, BSN, OCN


LegacyUserGroup mailing list
To manage your subscription and unsubscribe 
Archives at:

Reply via email to