The only hits I get from My Heritage are from people's trees that have
copied the data from my web site or GenesReunited.

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Sherry
Sent: 05 September 2017 16:58
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Is MyHeritage Worth It?

In a test for one family member, I had hints for the census, FamilySearch
Family Tree (I can get those through FS) and Geni World Family Tree, as well
as MyHeritage Family Trees for another member.
The FamilySearch Family Trees were pretty common hits.

Not getting any record hits, although the site is supposed to have actual
records.

Sherry

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Philip Solida <psol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe they do... but are they different, or just a rehash of Ancestry
> site records? Lots of new and different records may have value, while
> repeating what you already have, would not.
>
> On Sep 5, 2017 9:07 AM, "Linda Hodges" <lindahodg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> My heritage has RECORDS!!! It's not just trees.
>>

>> On Sep 5, 2017 9:04 AM, "Donna Rodriguez" <donna...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is MyHeritage yet another conglomeration of undocumented "family trees"?
>> Without complete documentation from primary sources, then value to
>> the serious family researcher seems dubious.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Donna

---
http://www.avg.com