My input on this thread...I am not impressed with MyHeritage's records.
>From what I can tell, they are all copies of what is available elsewhere.
However, I have found more of my Scandinavian family in trees on MyHeritage
than in other places, including pictures and sources...all new information
that someone in Norway posted regarding their family.

Also, I like on MyHeritage that even when the records or trees that are
'Smart' matches show up, I can mark them as a match, but NOT add any
information from the record or tree.  FamilySearch, of course, has only one
tree, and you have to look in the Duplicate finder to find duplicates.
Ancestry gives me hints for individuals in matching trees, but I can't do
anything with them, so I 'Ignore' them and leave them sitting in the
'Ignored Hints' folder, this is a problem for me, because some of the trees
that I 'Ignore' are about my same people, but others are not and Ancestry
has no way to distinguish between the two.  MyHeritage does, because you
can mark them as matches, but not add any information from them.

Sorry, a little convoluted, but I hope you can understand my meaning.

As for a coordinated list of all the records available at each
site....making a chart sounds good, but with all the sites continually
adding more records, that's not a task that would be finished any time
soon.

And whoever it was that mentioned most of their research was in Rochester,
NY,  Wow!  You are SO lucky!  Mine is literally all over the world.  I've
learned about a whole lot of different records because of it!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>