Hi I don't mind sharing my family info and hard work with strangers (even
though I have funded it all too!). It would be a nice feature if there was a
way to credit the researcher in an obvious way on the various sites that allow
GEDcom's to be uploaded.  Uploading living info isn't good without permission
from the living!!

One thing I do is only upload a partial GEDcom with the first couple
generations.

I would like to figure out the best way, place or site to collaborate on the
town of Myczkow Poland.  That's why I asked about GoDaddy.  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Jill