I cannot get the maps to show in the mapping feature: the list is there for
the family selected, the place for the map appears, blank. I have checked
the  ​'show map' box in the master location list,I have a deluxe edition
and current build. I am online,
It used to work, but I haven't tried in a few months and don't know if I
missed something. I know I had to reinstall when I had computer issues, but
everything else seems fine, at least that I know of.
Any suggestions: the archive was no help
Mary