I am using 9.0.0.384

Cheers from Valerie

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Brian Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, 1 June 2021 2:05 PM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How print a descendants report WITH lines

Are you using Legacy 7? The steps you list below are not for Legacy 9.
The menu structure for Legacy 8 and 9 is totally different than you
describe.

If you are using 7 then the option for generation lines is on the report
options > Format Tab. PS the report is a Descendant Chart since all the
reports in 7 on the Report Menu are charts.

Brian Kelly