From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Brian Kelly
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2022 7:18 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 10?

There is a test version of Legacy 10 that was just issued to those of us
in the Beta testing group. Your GEDCOM may have come from one of the
Beta testers.

Beta testing is the next step but this can still take a long time.
Version 9 was in Beta testing for over a year as bugs and issues were
tested and sorted out. No telling how long this phase will be for
Version 10.

Brian Kelly