Beta folks or Legacy support.,  Can you test?   I have a large Database
and duplication of FAG numbers causes the Lagacy to crash after several
entries and then a search by date.

For example Rin 23454  and Rin 65332 have inadvertently received the same
Find a grave number.    After adding Rins 100000 to 100100 I do a search
for  individual with birth date of  jan 6 2020.  Legacy will crash,
requiring several cleanings to get up and running again.

 I think this started with 9, but my memory is not as it was.

Ian.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 12:10 PM Brian Kelly <exma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, confidentiality rules prevent us from revealing any new features
> in Version 10.
>
> Brian Kelly
>
> On 22-Jan.-22 7:35 a.m., Mary Ann Latko Groetsema wrote:
> > Legacy 10?  Can any of you in the beta group answer one question about
> > the upgrade?  I am in the process of switching to RootsMagic 8 _solely
> > _for the reason that Legacy 9 does not support all the international
> > diacritics that I need.  My ancestors were from Poland and not having
> > the correct spelling of their names and locations is bothersome.  I
> > would really like to stay with Legacy, but if the next version does not
> > support the international diacritics, I'll proceed with my migration.
> >
> > Thanks in advance if you can provide this information.
> >
> > Mary Ann Latko Groetsema
>
> --

> Archives at:

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario