I know this is off topic, but when you migrate from Legacy to Roots Magic,
is there a way to transfer everything, meaning what's in the Media Gallery?
The only way I know how to transfer to another platform like Roots Magic is
a gedcom and from what I understand, media does not get included.

Gloria

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>