Have you tried changing your keyboard to use Polish keyboard?  I toggle mine
between English and Danish when doing my Genealogy.  It is a quick and easy,
one-time setup in Windows to add languages, you can have multiiples, not just
two.ThankU2
-------- Original message --------From: Mary Ann Latko Groetsema
<malgroets...@gmail.com> Date: 1/22/22  7:36 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Legacy User
Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 10?
Legacy 10?  Can any of you in the beta group answer one question about the
upgrade?  I am in the process of switching to RootsMagic 8 solely for the
reason that Legacy 9 does not support all the international diacritics that I
need.  My ancestors were from Poland and not having the correct spelling of
their names and locations is bothersome.  I would really like to stay with
Legacy, but if the next version does not support the international diacritics,
I'll proceed with my migration.Thanks in advance if you can provide this
information.Mary Ann Latko GroetsemaOn Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 7:18 AM Brian Kelly
<exma...@gmail.com> wrote:There is a test version of Legacy 10 that was just
issued to those of us
in the Beta testing group. Your GEDCOM may have come from one of the
Beta testers.

Beta testing is the next step but this can still take a long time.
Version 9 was in Beta testing for over a year as bugs and issues were
tested and sorted out. No telling how long this phase will be for
Version 10.

Brian Kelly