I find my .zips under Legacy Data

Jane in Phoenix

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Ian Macaulay
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 8:50 PM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] I am afraid I have another crazy question

When I say yes to the backup of the file, where does it go to?

I do not backup as a rule, and hit skip.  My database and media are copied
daily to another drive.  Recently  I tried to make a backup from legacy and it
says yes, goes through the motions, says it created a Zip file,and gives me an
addy where it's stored but there is nothing there.     Win 11 and the current
version of Legacy

I am hoping it is just me being a dummy and it is easy to find, but it has me
beat.

Ian

--

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)

Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days

              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario