Hi,

I know from asking this group many years ago that media is not uploaded
with gedcoms. I've asked myheritage.com is there any way of using all the
work I've done with numerous certificates and photos for most if not all
individuals in my 60,000 and growing tree, to be uploaded without their
cumbersome one-by-one loading of media? I was told to upload my Legacy 9
software to their FamilyTreeMaker, and that it would transfer the media as
I have it in each individual's Media Gallery. I didn't spend more than 5
seconds to see that it didn't work. The first thing that jumped out is that
I am married when I have marked in the Marriage Box the line that says "No
Evidence that this couple ever married". Is there a way to change that? I'd
rather it say "This couple didn't marry".

So I'm asking for a miracle - Is there a way that I can share what I have
in Legacy 9 with others besides the tree with no media on myheritage? Or is
there some wiz out there that would love to develop the necessary software?

Best to all,
Gloria