Do any of you see why Find a grave numbers should not be made a unique
field.
In order to not allow a duplicate entry.  I have for a second time
requested this feature and am hoping that there is not a problem somewhere
else that I have not considered.

My  program crashes often  and always has a duplicate or two in the error
report.
It is the only reason I can find for these crashes.  It takes three runs
at  File maintenance to get up and running again.

If you have an objection to making this field unique please post it/
If not and you agree with my poorly stated state of affairs, send a request
for feature to Legacy via the  request feature in the "Help/ request
featurte"  drop down.

Ian

--
  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days