Hi Ian, I'm a little confused. There is a Findagrave ID Field under the
events at the bottom of the screen. I just recently found that you can go
into the options/customize and turn the option to put the ID number after
the name so it shows up on the main screen.  Where would you like to see
the Findagrave ID as opposed to what I am seeing? I am always up for
supporting a good suggestion and maybe this is why i am having Runtime
Failures, but the feature does find duplicate Findagrave ID's for me which
I have no issues once they are corrected. I hope I make sense.

Crystal