Hi,

On 12/14/10 10:28, Jukka Rahkonen wrote:
I do not really believe that the turnout percentage in any OSM poll would reach
66.7 percent, even if we count just the active contributors.

The turnout percentage in the kind of poll mandated by the CT will be 100%:

"An 'active contributor' is defined as [someone who] has maintained a valid email address in their registration profile and responds within 3 weeks."

This means that anyone who does not at least reply to the email is not an active contributor.

Now of course, when asked by email to respond either "yes" or "no", people could also respond "bugger off" but that would simply count as a "no".