Dear all,

I use a "smc Pentax-DA* 60-250mm f/4 ED IF SDM" on a "Pentax K-1".
This lens is not designed for full frame, but its only drawback is a strong
vignetting.
This vignetting does not show in the viewfinder, it only shows on the sensor,
which means it is "pixel vignetting".
Pablo d'Angelo's paper does not take into account pixel vignetting, and one
consequence is that lensfun cannot optimally correct this vignetting. I can
provide example pictures if you want to check this impossibility statement.

I propose to work on adding to lensfun the possibility of using another
formula, with more parameters (higher degree polynomial).
If I do this addition, will it be integrated in the library, so I will not need
to maintain a homemade patch?

Regards,
Louis