Hello again.
I ran calibrate.py but it did not give good results: the corrected pictures
show dark rings alternating with clear rings, because the interpolation with
only three parameters is not sufficiently precise to compensate this type of
vignetting.
That's why I propose to use a formula with higher degree polynomials.
Regards,
Louis