Hallöchen!

junkyardspar...@yepmail.net writes:

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 10:47, Torsten Bronger wrote:
>
>> Do you have a pointer for that?  It would be really harmful for
>> the calibration work.
>
> I'm sorry, I think I was just aware of Hugin no longer including
> Lensfun support, and just incorrectly assumed it was due to
> correction model incompatibility. If that's not the case, I'm sure
> you would know better than me.

Okay, all clear then.  Still, we depend very much on Hugin, and
Hugin supports only one and a half models with a bad coordinate
system, and is supports calibration work only sub-optimally.  On the
other hand, a dedicated tool is a big effort.

> By the way, uploads of calibration images to the owncloud server
> don't seem to be generating github issues lately, I just noticed.

Yes, I fixed that yesterday.  Maybe not yet fully, I need to have a
closer look at that.

> As far as getting vignetting data from hugin via panorama
> creation, what's the best way to process the raw files? I'm
> guessing that 16-bit TIFF with linear color profile and no base
> curve or white balance in darktable would work?

I would convert with dcraw to TIFF.  The default is sRGB, which is
recognised as such by Hugin.  The results have been very good for
me.

Tschö,
Torsten.

--