On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 2:46 PM, aeromorrison
> <adam.morri...@sportplanedesign.com> wrote:
>
>> We use leo quite a lot here at our company. I would say we are
>> moderately technical users, but still have a lot to learn about leo!
>> This is the key problem, however. We do a fair amount of Python coding
>> in our business, but don't have time to constantly dig through the
>> source code of every tool we use. It seems quite difficult to get up
>> to speed on all of the capabilities of leo.
>
> Hmm.  My intention is that it should *not* be necessary to understand
> all the intricacies of Leo in order to be able to use it.  There are
> many features of Leo that I use seldom, if ever.

I read, and sympathized with, the comment as seeking answers to
questions like:

- how do I get a list of children of this node?
- how do I generate this subtree of data?
- how do I get the filename that this @auto tree represents?
- how do I place focus on the node with <this> headline?
- ...

As a long time Leo user and scripter, I still burn up time answering these.

I should study the organization of existing doc, maybe it's optimal, but
I think a well organized recipe book would be grand.