I think a new Leo main screenshot is in order. When I new user opens Leo
for the first time, says to themselves, "I have no idea where to go from
here. I had better read the docs", and then actually goes to the docs they
should be reassured that the docs are relevant to what they're seeing in
*their* Leo. There are "extraneous" tabs in the log pane from plugins which
are not enabled by default. viewrendered is not visible by default and so
there should be no mention of it. viewrendered is not something you need to
know about, understand, or get distracted by in the first 10 minutes.