After clicking 'Learn about Leo in 10 minutes' the first thing I read are
quotes about Leo. This is a distraction and quite *annoying clutter.*
Also I think you can delete "Leo is a full-featured outliner. Unique
features make Leo a powerful IDE, Personal Information Manager and
scripting environment. " This is *simply *clutter* and almost a duplicate
statement from the homepage.

Again at 'Leo in 10 minutes: Leo’s most important features'
http://leoeditor.com/tutorial-basics.html their are more quotes. This
really just clutters the page, and takes focus away from the task of the
document.
Please remove the quotes from

   - Leo in 10 minutes: Leo’s most important features
   <http://leoeditor.com/tutorial-basics.html>
   - Leo as a PIM: clones, abbreviations and links
   <http://leoeditor.com/tutorial-pim.html>
   - Creating docs from outlines <http://leoeditor.com/tutorial-rst3.html>

and leave them in the testimonials page where they really belong.

Also the structure feels wrong to me. The title 'Learn about Leo in 10
minutes'' takes me to a page where I have to click another link "Leo in 10
minutes: Leo’s most important features
<http://leoeditor.com/tutorial-basics.html>"

* Clutter - the quotes that permeate the Leo web pages form part of the
user's visual memory of the docs. Where they are duplicated it simply
confuses you map of where you are in the docs.

Regards
Lewis