I found Leo when I was looking for an outliner that supported clones,
ran on Linux, and wasn't a website. I live on a farmlet on the edge of
the world and our internet has always sucked.

I took Leo up in 2007. And if there is one thing I have learned in the
interval it is that with Leo, anything is possible.

Python has a pretty robust calendar module.
https://www.w3resource.com/python/module/calendar/

Calendar events can be formatted using csv and imported into google
calendar, which puts those events into email, and onto phones and
tablets for action.

Now, I am not a programmer. I took me over a decade to even write my
first script in Leo (last week!)

Someone (he gets a lot of work here at our place) should write a plugin. :-)

Chris