On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 9:04 AM, Chris George <technat...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is going to be the convention for styling plugins?

​Good question.​

So far to accommodate the bookmarks plugin, heroic theming is required.
> Will it be up to the theme developer to load, inspect and style every
> plugin?

You keep bringing up holes in Leo :-) It's a valuable skill.

it would be a mountain of work to ensure that every Qt plugin was loaded,
> inspected, and styled appropriately.

​I agree. Don't know what the solution is.  Theme designers are, of course,
free to ignore plugins that they personally don't use.
​

> BTW, GammaRay is highly recommended for inspecting Qt applications.
> https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay

​Sounds like a must-have tool.
​

> Caveat: The Cmake process seems to be incompatible with Anaconda.

​Have you tried installing an alternate version of Python 3?  That's my
plan.