I guess that is a project in itself. I will look at the changelogs for
PyQt and see if I can suss out what changed and why it breaks the
stylesheet.

I suppose I could include the caveat that the stylesheets only support
certain versions and combinations of Python and PyQt, assuming I can
find an easy way to test for that.

I was more envisioning having Leo itself support 5.10, not as a
requirement, but as generalized support for all versions of PyQt.
Users who are not programmers will not be equipped to set-up python
environments (like virtualenv or anaconda) in order to change their OS
to support Leo. For example, I use Chakra Linux, a partially rolling
KDE distribution that installs python2 and PyQt 5.10 as the default.
Some users may know enough to preface launchLeo.py with python3 if
python3 is desired, but that will still give them PyQt 5.10. So anyone
running Leo on a distribution that defaults to PyQt 5.10 will suffer
broken themes.

I use Qt Designer to validate my stylesheets when I have problems. The
current stylesheet for Breeze Dark passes. It loads correctly under
PyQt 5.6.2. It does not load correctly under PyQt 5.10 and I do not
know why (yet).

Chris