GammaRay is working again.

Did you have any specific questions?

Immediately below LeoTabbedTopLevel is
QStackedWidget#qt_tabwidget_stackedwidget and QtTabBarWrapper. The only
child of QtTabBarWrapper is a close button. The only child of
QStackedWidget#qt_tabwidget_stackedwidget is DynamicWindow#MainWindow. I am
not sure if I am using the # correctly. DynamicWindow is the type of
widget, MainWindow is the object. I think I am doing it corectly as further
down the tree is Type: LeoQTreeWidget and Object: treeWidget. I have
successfully put these together LeoQTreeWidget#treeWidget and styled the
result. In fact it is the only way I could style the outline tree.
QTreeView works for most everything else in that window but the background
and the font.

None of the top three types/objects are styleable. At least not using the
type alone or the combination of type#object.

Chris