Hi,

On 18/02/20 4:26 p. m., Matt Wilkie wrote:
> My dream personal info manager and writing environment has the
> structural organization and muscles of Leo, the pliable flexiblity of
> Joplin, plump cushyness of Onenote, all together supported, wrapped
> and transported as single solid entity like Fossil-scm. ;-)

We are using Fossil + Markdeep + Grafoscopio + Pharo in our Minipedia[1]
project (in early alpha). It is far from being a full note taking / mind
mapping application, but it shows possibilities about what you can do
when you minimize the amount of the tech stack required for flexible but
particular uses.

[1] https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/minipedia/

At some point I would like to have an outliner that automatizes
interactive writing, presenting, visualization and publishing. It's a
long path, but I think that some popular technologies (like Git) are
over complex and new simpler approaches are really needed.

Cheers,

Offray