On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 11:02 AM Thomas Passin <tbp100...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot give any practical suggestions as to changing or refactoring
Leo's GUI code since I have not studied it.  But perhaps I can say
something useful here anyway.

> First of all, I haven't yet seen a compelling reason why a big effort in
this area would be worthwhile.
[snip]

> Second, because reworking large chunks of Leo's internals would be such a
large job,  I suggest seeing if there is a smaller piece of it that would
make sense to focus on.
[snip]

> Third, when I read suggestions about changing Leo's GUI internals, I get
concerned that some current plugins or other code won't work anymore.
[snip]

Thanks for these comments. I think they are right on target. I'll say more
soon.