SegundoBob, thanks for your comments. Multiple parents in Leo nodes is a
way to keep track of all places clone can be found in the outline. Without
this `parents` field, every time we need to find other clones it would be
necessary to search entire tree. Having parents, it is possible to find
positions of node without searching entire tree.

On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 12:12:04 AM UTC+2, SegundoBob wrote:

> For the little it is worth, in so far as I understand Vitalije, and I
> don't completely understand him, I think he is right.

Which parts you didn't completely understand. Can you please point at some
part that I haven't explained clearly enough, so that I can try to write
better explanation.

Vitalije