Thanks Matt and Thomas, I'll look into that.  It's not that I want to avoid
Zoom so much, I want to demonstrate some work flow stuff, (Windows 10, some
Powershell stuff, and It's virtual workspace), so that's why I need to show
what's on my screen.
If anyone is interested, and it's okay with Edward more people could jump on
the call .

>>> A 'live' reference to an object that will change in real-time...
  -- I like that a lot, I'll probably add it in my rework of the documentation,
thanks Felix