On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 7:02:46 AM UTC-3, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> Thanks for this excellent clarification. This should be doable with a a
> new command, say, paste-retaining-only-clones. I have just created #1593
> <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1593> for this.
>
> Edward

Thanks Thomas and John for your proposal. This is a feature that I've also
missed in the past at some point, but never realised it until you raised it
here.

If I can suggest a name for the command, I would go for
"paste-retaining-clones". The word "only" there for me its confusing as it
makes me think that *only the clones* will be pasted, discarding the rest
of nodes... or anything around this idea.

Xavier