Thanks for testing! I was surprised by all the terminals available, too.
On my Mint virtual machine ( I have lightly annotated the responses):
tom@tom-VirtualBox:~$ find /usr/bin -name *term -type f
/usr/bin/setterm          # Not a terminal - controls terminal properties
/usr/bin/xterm
/usr/bin/lxterm
/usr/bin/uxterm
/usr/bin/koi8rxterm       # Apparently a Russian language one

tom@tom-VirtualBox:~$ find /usr/bin -name *-terminal -type f
/usr/bin/xfce4-terminal
/usr/bin/gnome-terminal
/usr/bin/mate-terminal