On Sun, Feb 19, 2023, 17:02 SegundoBob <segundo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your "Execute script" code works well for me when I use it from a
> Leo-Editor file that I open from a terminal, but it does not work when I
> use the file browser Thunar to open the Leo-editor file.
>
> When I invoke your script from a Leo-Editor file opened by Thunar, I get
> this error message even when the script is not a Bash script:

My first feeling here is that there are some commands or variables that
would be populated in an interactive shell session's environment but do not
exist in a non-interactive shell session.

I will take time tonight to try this out myself. I haven't had a need to
use Leo in a long time but to help debug this issue I will make that
change.   I'm not great at Python, but I do understand some of the
complexities of making things work on Linux.

Mike