On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 03:59:55PM +0100, Danny Backx wrote:
> I hope we're not going to triple the number of test directories now ?
> We have reasonable support for linking the right version of a library
> (in configure.in, but I don't believe I've added 2.1 yet).
>
>       Danny

Nnnn-o ...
Well, who knows.
I already doubled messages/ and translations/ for 2.0 and 2.1.
Problem is that a) auto* has a bug we already discussed here
which makes Makefile.ams a bit ugly and b) we had to double
the include, linker, etc. specifications, etc. in the Makefiles.

If you still prefer it, you're welcome to put back the new
2.1 tests under 2.0.
But e.g. what about checks for widgets which got additional stuff
in 2.0/2.1? What will happen if 2.0 and 2.1 will be no longer be
binary compatible?

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]