On 2/15/20 1:47 AM, Xi Ruoyao via lfs-dev wrote:
On 2020-02-14 14:27 -0600, Bruce Dubbs via lfs-dev wrote:
The Linux From Scratch community announces the release of LFS Version
9.1-rc1. It is a preliminary release of LFS-9.1.

I'd like to remove the glibc "fix"

     sed -i '/asm.socket.h/a# include <linux/sockios.h>' \
        sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/socket.h

in LFS book.  It's never upstreamed and all the breakages in BLFS packages seem
fixed.

Is this change acceptable for 9.1 release schedule?  If not we can do it in 9.2.

I still want to validate it also. I can remove it in the include statement in the header manually and as we get close to release I can remove it for the stable release if everything checks out.

See http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/4599

  -- Bruce