Le Jeudi 26 Janvier 2006 11:41, Matt Darcy a écrit :
> Warning - Slackware <10 has problems acting as a build host. For your
> first build you may want to consider a better host distro

Humm. I spent the best part of the morning installing a comfortable build
host. Anybody on the list tried to build LFS 6.1.1 with a Slack 10.2 host?

If you think it's risky, I'd better switch to something known to work.
Unfortunately I'm on dialup, but let's see. My CD cardboard box offers a
Debian Sarge distro, complete on DVD or 14-CD set. Would you recommend that
more as a build host?

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs