Op Sat, 22 Jun 2013 18:01:23 +0200 schreef Ken Moffat
<zarniwh...@ntlworld.com>:

> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 04:58:52PM +0200, hans kaper wrote:
>> Op Fri, 21 Jun 2013 21:52:50 +0200 schreef William Harrington
>> <kb0...@berzerkula.org>:

>  I see that you've re-posted your original query - please don't do
> that, if we have anything useful to suggest we can do it in the
> existing thread.  Sometimes, particularly at weekends, it can take a
> couple of days before everyone reads the list.

I am sorry. It was not the complete original post, but the part that
William Harrington
sent me. I thought it was easier reading that way, but I will trim more in
the future.
I appreciate your advice.

> Perl cannot find 'Heavy.pl' .... I'm fairly sure you do NOT have that
> file

You are right: it is not in /tools, neither is it in the newly built
perl-15.6.1-tree in /sources.
So I assume the file is not built. Apart from that: the error-log of
configuring perl
contained a (non-fatal) error ("Can't locate File/Glob.pm") and the
configure-log has somewhere
in the middle:

"try.c:4:25: fatal error: mach-o/dyld.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
I'm unable to compile the test program."

> Let's step back a little... Your problem started in a man/ directory.
> Let's try a
> different question: did you miss the line
>  cp -v perl cpan/podlators/pod2man /tools/bin
> in perl ?

No, both files are there.