On Sunday 12 June 2016 07:30:51 William Harrington wrote:

> The interpreter is probably wrong. From the host run "readelf -e
> /tool/bin/gcc | grep interpreter"
>
> You may find it is linked to the host OS.

Hi William,

"readelf -e /tools/bin/gcc | grep interpreter" delivers
 [Requesting program interpreter: /lib/ld-linux.so.2]

It seems indeed linked to the host OS, as I cannot find any ld-linux.so.2 in
my new lfs-system, but instead in /lib of the host system

I have a link in my host system
tools -> /mnt/lfs/tools
The readelf command, should it not go to the /tools/bin/gcc of the lfs-system
? I do not understand this. And what is/was wrong ?
Thank you very much for your help,

Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralw...@gmx.de>