3. The grub.cfg setting is a disaster for my env. Because the VB pc recognize my hard disk as hd1 instead of hd0. And the vmlinuz image should put to the root folder of /boot (/dev/sda2 in my PC), and the /boot/vmlinuz is never working for my pc.

Yours sincerely,
Lei Niu
On 4/8/2018 20:56Xi Ruoyao<r...@stu.xidian.edu.cn> wrote:
On 2018-04-08 13:40 +0100, spiky wrote:
As efi is now being used more Would it help to put some sort of EFI
grub.cfg example on the grub setup page?

LFS book won't have such example, because EFI needs additional
packages.

Follow <http://linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/lfs-uefi-20170207.txt>
to install the packages and create grub.cfg.
--
Xi Ruoyao <r...@stu.xidian.edu.cn>