On 04/10/2018 03:52 AM, Xi Ruoyao wrote:
On 2018-04-10 08:48 +0800, niuneilneo wrote:
Xi's work is great. But there are two minor issues that may need attention:

1, For my case, the ";" mark in the linux kernel  line of grub.cfg prevent grub to
boot successfully, say:"linux
/linuz-<lfs version> ; root=/dev/sda(partition num) ro" never works. I have to use
"linux /linuz-<lfs version>
root=/dev/sda(partition num) ro" I do not know whether this problem only exists
in my environment.

Yes.  There should be no ";" here.  I didn't notice this issue
in 2017-02-07 hint.

2, If build the grub 2 after efibootmgr 15 version, it is compulsive to set the
"EFIDIR" to the EFI boot directory.

Yes.  I forgot to add this.  And we should also set "EFI_LOADER"
to `grubx64.efi` though it's not strictly necessary.

A diff file is attached.

Applied.
  -- Bruce