On 2021-02-04 15:19 -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I am OK with the changes to omit seccomp, but when building on an LFS
> 10.0 system, there were no problems before.

Hi Bruce,

On LFS/BLFS if libseccomp.so is installed, /usr/include/seccomp.h would be also
installed.  But on many commerical distros (Debian or Fedora) libseccomp.so is
in "libseccomp" package, but the header is in "libseccomp-devel" package.  So
someone may install "libseccomp", but not "libseccomp-devel".

And, File building system is so stupid that if libseccomp.so exists, it will use
libseccomp anyway.  Then the build will fail because it can't find the header.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry...@mengyan1223.wang>