Quoting Vikram Noel Ambrose <noel.ambr...@gmail.com>:

> I was pretty shocked to see an atoll call in libdbi. But there is no
> point on going on about that.

To better deal with your shock: Could you please elaborate what's
wrong with atoll()? I recall from my home platform (FreeBSD) that
atoll() is merely a wrapper around strtoll() anyways. So do you mind
the use of atoll() per se or the lack of a potentially necessary
discrimination between strtoll() and strtoull()?

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka