Olivier Doucet <webmas...@ajeux.com> was heard to say:

> Hi Markus,
>
> 2013/1/8 Markus Hoenicka <markus.hoeni...@mhoenicka.de>:
>> We could modify the driver function
>> dbd_goto_row() by passing both the wanted row index rowidx and the
>> current row index currowidx(which libdbi keeps track of anyway).
>
> This is one way to fix the problem, I agree. Unfortunately my level in
> C is too low to make such huge changes without breaking everything
> else :) Anyone willing to create the patch for this ?

I'll commit these changes asap (may take a day or two). Can you build
libdbi and libdbi-drivers from the cvs sources? You seem to have a
good test case to see if these changes help.

> Is there a way, outside libdbi, to fix this problem ? For example, go
> over dbd_goto_row() and call fetch_row directly() ? Or maybe the
> behaviour is different between database engines ?

I'm afraid you can't do that except if you bypass the abstraction
layer altogether and use libmysqlclient natively.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka