Just as a reminder, please let's all try to refrain from engaging in any
personal attacks.  We're all build and use liberationtech to make a
difference in various ways, and we're bound to have disagreements.  But
let's not forget that we're all working toward the same broad goal of
making people's lives better.  Otherwise, we would likely not be on this
list.

Best,

YC